Plug-Ins for Virtual Access
Download ARM which maintains your acxronyms list.
Various add-ons and plug-ins are available for Virtual Access. Here is a small list of link pages to author's sites.
VAReport is a Virtual Access PlugIn which reads all those action\information files and compiles a database of connection times and durations. This database is then interrogated to provide a graphical representation of all the time you spend online along with it's approximate cost. Freeware from: http://www.bellsys.demon.co.uk
Scout is a Virtual Access PlugIn, which performs the following functions:
- Executes any program on startup or closedown of Virtual Access.
- Executes any program before or after a service connection.
- Executes any program on the detection of a downloaded file.
- Allows prototyping of other Virtual Access PlugIns, without the need to build the plugin interface, passing all Virtual Access variables to the executing program. Freeware from: http://www.bellsys.demon.co.uk
VAConWiz is a Virtual Access companion program to aid in the conversion of competing OLR's message bases and address books into the Virtual Access format. Freeware from: http://www.bellsys.demon.co.uk
Currently the program handles the following OLRs
- Eudora v3.0
- NavCis v1.75 - 1.77 (Untested on version 1.95 but should work ok)
- OzWin v2.12 - 2.20
- TapCis v6.1 - 6.2
ForKeeps builds a knowledgebase from messages produced by Internet mail programs, newsreaders and CompuServe Forum/Mail readers. You can then browse your messages in a number of ways and easily find the information you need. Excellent search and classification features. Version 4.0 adds support for Outlook (32-bit version only) and Outlook Express 5 as well as a new import redirection feature for newsgroups. 30 days free trial.
Register online via http://www.fkeeps.com.